How To Make Money With Clickbank - Why A 17 Year Old High School Kid Is My Online Marketing Guru

A few years ago all I wanted was to make money online. That was the key to acquiring what I wanted in life: Freedom, no boss, working from home and disbursal time with my family.

I would click from work and sit before of my computer all night. I was trying to unlock the secrets of net riches.

  Media Market

Unfortunately I ran in to the trap of 'information overload'. I began to buy all the popular ebooks from all the popular gurus. I read them tired hope of determination the 'secret' to making money online. I found that these ebooks told me WHAT to do, but not HOW to do it. They told me I required my own website, but they didn't tell me how to get it. They told me to market in the search engines, but they didn't explain how to do it.

SALES OFFICER

I was becoming confused and frustrated.

Worse, I wasn't taking action. I was 'stalled'.

One day I came crosswise other website marketing other ebook. I near clicked out of the website, but I'm grateful I didn't. Something about the website caught my eye. This ebook was written by a 17 year old high kid. This 17 year old kid said he made 60K a calendar month online. I felt like a schmuck. I was a mature man and I hadn't made a dime online. I kept reading this kid's website and began to get excited. There was something about it...I got out my charge plate and ordered the ebook.

As soon as I downloaded it, I began to read it.

This ebook was different from all the others I'd read. This 17 year old high student had written an ebook that showed me step by step what to do to get my own online business. I didn't need my own website. I didn't need my own product. But I had a business up and running inside the hour.

Better yet, inside 24 hours I made my first $100. I was on my way.

Since then I've blocked buying all the ebooks. I have focused on this ebook written by a 17 year old and I've ne'er looked back.

Why am I telling you this? Because you need to do the same. Find one ebook, one instructor or guru, and stick to it ebook and instructor until you've down the material. That will keep you focused.


How To Make Money With Clickbank - Why A 17 Year Old High School Kid Is My Online Marketing Guru
How To Make Money With Clickbank - Why A 17 Year Old High School Kid Is My Online Marketing Guru

Post a Comment

0 Comments