Ginger Or Mary AnnYahoo! Answers

For those that have no idea, Yahoo! Answers is (quoting their official weblog) "a place where people ask each other questions on any topic, and get answers by sharing facts, opinions, and mortalal experiences."

I hadn't paid a stack consideration to Yahoo! Answers till Danny Sullivan talked about it late on the May SES Seattle Conference. Danny wrote a superb overview of Yahoo's "social networking" car, yet my center on this clause can be well whole different.

  SEO MARKETING GROWTH

There is a large amount of inaccurate data on-line about SEO. SEO is a really difficult / ever-changing subject for a beginner to grasp. The neophyte on a regular basis would not notice that a stack of the SEO data on the Internet is both incorrect, out-of-date or biased. Although on-line assets, akin to boards, supply correct details about SEO (if you happen to look arduous decent or get your query answered by a trustworthy member), most are very discouraging for individuals looking out the essential information that the regulars already possess.

Affiliate Marketing Programs

Wouldn't or not it's good if fundamental (and extra superior) SEO data may very well be requested and precisely answered in an open, stress-free on-line surroundings? Perhaps Yahoo! Answers is such a spot.

So, I joined the occasion and began asking some fundamental SEO questions:

Will I get higher search engine rankings by manually submitting my cyberspace site or by utilizing submission package package program?

What's one of the simplest ways I can get my new poker cyberspace site to the highest of Google?

These are typical beginner questions I requested inside the hope that an SEO knowledgeable would set me straight by providing the next right solutions:


  1. It shouldn't be essential to submit cyberspace sites to serps, and even if you happen to did, submission has no impact on any rankings you may obtain.
  2. Furgetaboutit.

Unfortunately, no mortal inside the Yahoo! Answers neighborhood answered me thusly. I terminated that beginner SEO questions, requested by me or by others that I surveyed, attracted solutions that cared-for perpetuate the already excessive degree of SEO misinformation. People who depart such solutions additionally are inclined to drop giant numbers of self-serving hyperlinks of their posts.

I acquired importantly better solutions when asking extra superior questions:

What was the impact of Google's "Florida" replace on SEO methodology?

I instantly acquired a related on-topic reply with an on-topic authoritative hyperlink.

What is Latent Semantic Analysis and the way related is it to SEO?

A really difficult query and whereas no mortal answered it immediately, at the very to the last degree I acquired directed to the on-topic Wikipedia web page.

For enjoyable, I requested some non-SEO questions and accomplished fairly a bit from doing so.

Ginger or Mary Ann?

At SES Seattle, Danny talked about that Yahoo! Answers could be built-in into the Yahoo SERPS. But how a stack energy would they be given?

Someone else who requested the identical query as I landed in Yahoo's Top 10. How drawn-out the query will stay so extremely stratified corset to be seen. While I do not forecast a Yahoo! Answers consequence to rank that extremely for an ultra-competitive e-commerce time period, in case you are focusing on some particular "long tail" key phrases, I believe it power be a worthy train to reply query(s) incidental them. In your reply, I power make perennial use of your phrases in a fashion according to good writing model.

To sum up, SEO's power want to comprehend tips on how to optimally work with Yahoo! Answers as a part of their total search engine technique. As extra SEO's start to participate inside the course of, hopefully they may contribute to elevating the standard of solutions presently given to individuals asking SEO questions.


Ginger Or Mary AnnYahoo! Answers
Ginger Or Mary AnnYahoo! Answers

Post a Comment

0 Comments